About My Blog

My name is Aalyan and for my A level Media Studies that I am currently doing at Ilkley Grammar School I have created a blog to share the work I will be producing over the next year and so.

Friday 16 November 2018

P3: Risk Assesment and Location Scouting


Location Scouting
For Location scouting, we took a trip to our local moor that being Ilkley moor. On the moor we found the perfect place for where we plan to film ( Pictured Below). We decided that this place was ideal as it was secluded in the woods thus meaning it was an ideal spot for a tent as well as it being a realistic option if people wanted to camp on the moor.Finally the surrounding woods provided a great backdrop as well as it making a perfect place for a foot chase scene.



Risk Assessment








No comments:

Post a Comment