About My Blog

My name is Aalyan and for my A level Media Studies that I am currently doing at Ilkley Grammar School I have created a blog to share the work I will be producing over the next year and so.

Thursday 9 May 2019

P4 - Bus Stop advert


Bus Stop Advertisement



To create this advert I used adobe photoshop and illustrator. I started off by removing the white background from the logo, to do this is imported the image on to illustrator and used the 'image tracer' tool to outline the font and remove and why background so the text would appear with a transparent background allowing me to paste it on to my photo.



After i had done this I had to to place the layers onto the background image and then paste in the BBC 3 logo and place it in the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment