About My Blog

My name is Aalyan and for my A level Media Studies that I am currently doing at Ilkley Grammar School I have created a blog to share the work I will be producing over the next year and so.

Monday 5 November 2018

P4 : Production Logs


Feb 2018 - We received the brief for our unit 3 work that states how we must make our short film.

Feb 2018 - Aalyan and I decided that we would create the film 'Pineclones' and he would direct.

6th of March - Actor contracts have been signed.

May 2018 - First dates for filming and production are decided for 28th of May.

May 2018 - Production dates were missed as cast was busy.

30th of June 2018 - Production dates are decided for 2nd of July.

2nd of July 2018  - Filming Started and completed.

4th of July 2018 - Editing has started.

8th of July 2018 - Editing has finished and the film is completed.

School Break - 6 Weeks

September 2018 - issues with IT department means that the film is unable to be exported and published.

No comments:

Post a Comment