About My Blog

My name is Aalyan and for my A level Media Studies that I am currently doing at Ilkley Grammar School I have created a blog to share the work I will be producing over the next year and so.

Thursday 9 May 2019

P4 - Billboard advert

Billboard advertisement




To create this advert, I used Adobe photoshop and Illustrator.

I initially started off with the background image, i added a gradient to this of 63% from each side to create a vignette type effect, I then inserted 3 still shots from the trailer that express all aspects of my Tv series.  The different layers are shown below i applied an 'Overlay' filter to the 3 still as well.











I also had to Outline the logo and remove any white background. to allow it to be transparent when on the billboard. I id this on illustrator and used the 'image tracer' tool to select unwanted colours and remove them.



No comments:

Post a Comment