About My Blog

My name is Aalyan and for my A level Media Studies that I am currently doing at Ilkley Grammar School I have created a blog to share the work I will be producing over the next year and so.

Thursday 14 September 2017

Issues regarding copyright when filming an advert

Issues regarding copyright when filming an advert


  • The major issue when using music is to make sure the music being used is  within the copyright law in which music which has been granted permission to use is only allowed .
  • Should you use music without permission your video will be hit with a copyright strike and will also be handed legal action in most cases the removal of the music from the video and a fine to the producers.
  • To gain permission to use music you have to message to the creator of the music and ask for permission to use their content swell as informing them of what you intend to use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment